Welcome to Summer Marathon 2019
International Regularity Competition
Precision and at Imposed Average Speed Test - Concours d’Elegance.
Historic Car Race Placed in the new ACI SPORT
"TROFEO SUPERCLASSICA CUP 2019"
Press Release - June 17, 2019
Mario Passanante and Himara Bottini are the winners of VIII Summer Marathon 2019
They has been participating with Fiat 1100/103 (1955).
The Ruoteclassiche Team did better of a large group of regularity specialists, including 7 Top Drivers; challenge was very fierce.
At second place the winners of last edition, Francesco Di Pietra and Giuseppe Di Pietra (crew n° 4), with Fiat 508C (1955).
Third place for Sergio Sisti and Anna Gualandi (crew n° 10) with Lancia Aprilia of 1937.
First classified team, the AMAMS Tazio Nuvolari with:
- Giuseppe Nobis and Paola Mambrini with Porsche 356 B Coupè.
- Alfonso Facchini and Luigia Olivetti with MG A Roadster.
- Filippo Gazza and Amalia Nocco with Porsche 356 SC Coupè del 1963.
Ladies’ cup goes to crew n° 71 Maria Marchesi and Caterina Vagliani with Fiat X1/9 (1973). For them two prestigious watches “Oculus” by Zito 1950.
First foreign participants from Argentina Martin Rodolfo Castro and Cristian Alejandro Dominguez Guidobono (crew n° 34) with MG 1500 (1955).
Alberto Aliverti and Alberto Maffi (crew n° 3) with Fiat 508 C (1937) won the challenge of the average speed trials.
Very appreciated the Concours d’Elegance, an opportunity to reward the cars, evaluating them not only from a regularity point of view, but even in terms of their technical qualities. The winners of the four Concourse d’Elegance are:
- Malé: Crew n° 64 Joel Gualdi and Marco Turchi - Jaguar C-Type (1968);
- St. Moritz: Crew n° 28 Bruno Roma and Primo Ider - Nash Healey Pininfarina Le Mans (1953);
- Pellizzano: Crew n. 71 Maria Marchesi and Caterina Vagliani - Fiat X 1/9 (1973);
- Desenzano del Garda: Crew n° 40 Claudio Mosconi and Carmen Napolitano - Maserati 3500 GT Spider (1960).
The appreciated logistical organization and the incredible itinerary with breathtaking views this year did not disappoint the expectations, showing itself in full splendor, in three days of sunshine, blue skies and flowering meadows, which left everyone speechless.
A special thanks to the partners:
MA-FRA, FAMILA, TRENTINO, VAL DI SOLE, ZERO TIMES, TOLONI.
Arrivederci all’edizione 2020!
Press Office Summer Marathon
Live news about Summer Marathon 2019
Summary data of the event
Let's keep in touch! Join our newsletter!