After the great success and the unanimous approval achieved during the previous editions, we represent with the same passion, enthusiasm, spirit and professionality, the next
international classic regularity race for historic cars awarded by the official in charge ACI-CSAI as
Three stages, almost 630 kilometers of route with 81 time trials, an exiting circuit in the heart of Livigno with streets closed to traffic, time trials on Lakeside of Como, crossing eight legendary Alpine Pass that have marked the history of motor racing of the past: Stelvio, Mortirolo, Maloja, Bernina, Forcola, Foscagno, Furen, Foppa.
Exclusive landscapes with breathtaking views, incredibles for their charme, where will stop for lunch, buffet, coffee-break, strictly based on typical products from the rich and famous food and wine tourism of this landscapes.
Some of prestigious and famous tourist area crossed: Sankt Moritz, Engadina, Val Chiavenna, Lake of Como-Colico, Val Masino, Road of Wineyard, Teglio, Ponte di Legno, Alta Vallecamonica, Val Mustair, Prato allo Stelvio, Trafoi and, of course, the “Little Tibet” with Livigno and their convenient tax free zone. The advantage of returning at the end of each round in the same four stars hotel, with their relaxing wellness center.
The entire programm life-motive is therefore a perfect balance between the sport, the food and wine tourism, the exclusive landscapes, the high standards of the hotel facilities, everything managed by the professional and hospitable Organization.
It surely will be a Great Event in the name but especially in the facts:
- Eligible cars: built and registered before 1978 for all the brands (Ferrari, Maserati, Jaguar, Aston Martin, Lamborghini and Mercedes-Benz 107 until 1981).
The Organization may accept the application for the registration of cars (built before 1981) of particular value and technical or historical interest;
- Special package for “Official Followers”;
- Registration fees tailored for any various categories;
- Special arrengements for clubs, teams and historic registers;
- Opening registrations 24th February, closing June 4th, 2014;
- Prizes will be awarded to all the classified crews;
- First prize value of € 5.000,00;
- Vip Package will be delivered to all the crews;
* This programme could be subject to changes about date, timing, route, itinerary and seat of the event.